Watch Career Insider Intro Video
Career Insider Education: What Top Brands are looking for in The Top 10% Most Hireable Graduates
The Career Insider Education CSR Initiative
25% of fresh graduates in Malaysia are UNEMPLOYED during Covid-19, according to Higher Education Minister Datuk Seri Dr. Noraini Ahmad.
"Career Insider Education" is a noble cause in teaching graduates HOW TO FISH and get EMPLOYED during Covid-19, instead of giving them handouts.
Our Youths' EDUCATION is the All-Important Key Pillar for Malaysia’s prosperity and future.
After spending US$10,000 - US$20,000+, there is still NO guarantee of being hired!
Now, you are coached to be in "The Top 10% List of The Most Hireable Graduates", and beat the competition of 600,000 UNEMPLOYED Graduates, according to Former UM vice-chancellor Prof Ghauth Jasmon.
Career Insider Certification Outline & Objectives
● Beat the Employers' Assessment Center.
● Apply Tools in answering tough interview questions.
● Groom your Public Image and Personal Branding.
● Create an attractive RESUME.
● What you should or should not put in your Resume.
● Big mistakes made in your: first career choice, first car, debts, and finance planning.
● What Asia 500 Employer Brands are looking for in the right graduates.
● Know your legal rights.
● Assess your Personal SWOT Analysis: this is an eye-opener.
● Discover what they don't teach you at Harvard and your University.
● Ask for Insights in the Q &A Expert Forum for your most pressing questions.
5 Benefits of attending Career Insider:
1. Chance to be selected for “The Top 10% Most Hireable Graduates in Asia”.
2. Opportunity to be hired in Top Brands and Fortune 500 MNCs in the region.
3. Learn life skills that will greatly improve your life now and in the future.
4. Character Referral.
5. Admission into Rice Apprentice and BorneoHunter Talent Database for candidate selection.
● 1. "How to make yourself more Employable." by Dr. Henry Yeoh: Deputy President of Malaysian Institute of Human Resources
● 2. “How to beat Employer’s Assessment Center” by Steve Chen: Ex-Head of Learning & Development of Berjaya, NagaWorld, Copthorne Hotel, Naim, and INTI
● 3. "The hidden reasons Why a candidate does not get Hired." by Michelle Teoh, Headhunter, ex-Director of Business Development, Manpower Group.
Don't pick a job. Pick a boss. Your first boss is the biggest factor in your career success. A boss who doesn't trust you won't give you opportunities to grow."
If you have no image branding, you have to chase after good jobs or customers. But if you have a strong image branding, recruiters and clients will chase after you." ~ Robren
Career Insider Seminar at INTI International College Kuala Lumpur
Corporate Scholarship Sponsorship
25% of fresh graduates in Malaysia are unemployed. Help sponsor and educate as many undergraduates and graduates to Upskill to be more hireable.
Career Insider Education can help deserving students to Fish for Life. Help support and sponsor Undergraduate Education.
Four Benefits of Career Insider Education Corporate Sponsorship:
1. Engaging “Employer Branding”:
To brand your organization to desired top university graduates and job seekers, in order to position your organization as an employer of choice, and a top desirable place to work.
2. First Choice Selection to “Rice Apprentice” Graduate Database:
Your Human Resources Department will have first choice selection to our “Rice Apprentice” Graduate Database. Rice Apprentice is a division of BorneoHunter Talent Search and Robren Group.
3. Targeted PR and publicity:
Your Company Name and Logo will be incorporated in websites and social media (T&C apply)
4. Supporting our Purple Youth CSR:
Career Insider is part of Purple Youth CSR, to inspire the 7 Ways youth can change the earth:
1. Entrepreneurship 2. Arts 3. Learning 4. Charity 5. Eco 6. Psychology 7. Sports
List & Logos of Sponsors
Click here >>https://tinyurl.com/2ymwnufm
Used Equipment Donation List - click here >> http://www.changeu.co/used-equipment-donation-list.html
Click here for Universities involved >>https://tinyurl.com/2ymwnufm
Over 50 Universities in Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia have been contacted to participate in the Career Insider Scholarship Initiative (CISI). Each University is given 10 Scholarships to their top most deserving undergraduates (worth HK$20,000 /SG$3,200 /RM9,900).
So far, the following Universities have officially joined the Career Insider Scholarship initiative:
 Asia Pacific University (APU)  Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur (IUKL)
 Universiti Tunku Abdul Rahman (UTAR)
2 Basic Criteria for Scholarship Attendee Selection:
1. Year 2 or Final Year Degree or Diploma students.
2. CGPA: B- grade or 2.7.
However, if the CGPA is less than 2.7, other outstanding “street-smart” achievements will be considered such as a) active in university’s extracurricular activities, with responsibilities b) qualities: leadership, team player, creativity.
Next Career Insider Certificate Program date (Note: Online Webinar): 7 August 2021 (Sat.). 9:30am to 5:30pm.
Apply for Career Insider Scholarship Today:
Testimonials for Career Insider